Advertisement

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Revit Add-ons Gets a New and Improved Search Function

Key to quickly finding content on blog-style websites like Revit Add-ons is an accurate and dependable search function. Until now, Revit Add-ons has been using the standard Search gadget available with the authoring platform. Unfortunately, this search didn't always meet my needs, let alone the needs of site visitors – it only searched article titles, and was dependent on the site being indexed, so it wasn't always current, and sometimes it flat out just didn't work. Needless to say, replacing it with a better custom search has been on my To-Do list for a long time. Today, I finally checked off that little item.

Stop by the site and give the new and improved search a go. It's located right above the first article on the page. I hope you like it as much as I do.

No comments: