Advertisement

Friday, February 26, 2016

RTC 2016 NA – Essential Revit Add-ons Abstract

I posted recently that my abstract for Essential Revit Add-ons was accepted for a lecture presentation at the Revit Technology Conference North America 2016. Below is the text from my abstract.

Title:

Essential Revit Add-ons

Body:

So you want to increase productivity with Revit add-on applications? You have a limited budget and want to get the best bang for your buck. You’ve done some research, but are overwhelmed by the choices. Which add-ons are essential, and why? This presentation is intended to help you narrow the field of Revit add-on applications to those that deliver the best value.

The categories of add-ons we will focus on will be:
  • Family content management 
  • Excel interoperability 
  • Project management/maintenance 
  • Transmittal automation 
  • Productivity suites 
  • Annotating 
  • Viewing 
  • Human interface devices 
  • And more! 

This lecture will be designed for Revit users from all disciplines and at all experience levels.

Learning Objectives:
  • Discover recommended add-ins for each category covered
  • Learn about paid and free alternatives
  • Learn about online add-in resource sites

If you'll be attending RTC 2016 NA in Phoenix in July, I'll hope to see you at the event, if not at my session.


For those in the greater Seattle area, I plan to also present this session at the August Seattle Revit User Group (SeaRUG) meeting.

I plan to resubmit my abstract for consideration for next year's international RTC events in Asia, Australasia, and Europe. If you'd like to see me present this session at one or more of these events, please contact RTC Events Management and let them know!

Related:

No comments: