About This Version
Version 126.96.36.199, 6/13/2017
- The server now also saves the log path to the .config file (previously this was saved to the machine registry). If updating from previous versions, the first time running the client please set the log file again in Server > Settings even if it shows the correct path to force it to write the path to the .config file.
- The log parser compatibility was been improved (log file syntax may vary with FLEXnet version).
- The log monitor now auto starts if the service was forced to restart while the monitor was running (useful to servers installed in pcs with scheduled reboots).
- The client only shows the server's activity log’s last 100 lines. This should avoid a reported error where the text was to long and retrieving the info should be substantially faster. You can check the full activity log by opening the file in the server's computer.
This application consists of a client that provides a graphical interface to consult network license usage and a server that monitors the network license server log and records license utilization.
This app allows you to:
- Check the current licenses utilization including information of the user, workstation and start time;
- Get a more detailed analysis of license utilization over time for each owned license including license utilization percentage, usage by user or group, license denials, etc.
Both server and client are very lightweight. Server can be run as windows service (in background). Client has a very simple intuitive interface.
The application is fully functional.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
The A400 Licenses Monitor is brought to you by A400. It's free.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2017, 2016, 2015, and 2014 and Navisworks Manage and Navisworks Simulate 2017, 2016, and 2015.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.