About This Version
Version 188.8.131.52.3, 5/29/2017
- The bug in the download has been fixed.
- Enhancement of creating folder.
- Now, from the same interface, you can create a folder and invite people.
- The contextual menu is available with a simple right click.
- You can open the activity history of the selected folder with a simple right-click.
- You can invite more people to the selected folder with a simple right click.
The doxenter transfer is an easy way to transfer large files. The idea is very simple.
First, you create a folder and you invite your colleagues or your clients, then you, or any other member, start uploading your files to that folder.
DoXenter will notify all members about all activities, including on download, on upload, and on a comment, all the activities will be displayed when you open your folder.
|DoXenter Desktop app login page|
|DoXenter Revit Plugin main screen|
|DoXenter Desktop app main screen|
You need to create an account at http://dx.doxenter.net/ before running the application.
The doXenter Transfer add-in is brought to you by DoXenter.net. It's free.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2018, 2017, 2016, and 2015.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.