Digital collaboration in construction: Increasing productivity and enabling new ways of working
Friday 16 June 2017, 11:00 AM - 10:00 AM GMT
Building would like to invite you to a live audio webinar, 'Digital collaboration in construction: Increasing productivity and enabling new ways of working', in association with Bluebeam.
Join industry experts who will give their own first-hand experience of integrating digital collaboration in their own practice and using it to improve productivity.
Attendees will learn how to use digital collaboration to:
- Share information digitally and allow for communication that is more efficient
- Improve decision making by being more efficient when collaborating in real-time
- Decrease costs and reduce errors
- Break down barriers to communications and improve workflows
- Improve flexibility, making it easier to operate globally and collaborate with smaller firms
- Meet BIM requirements by collaborating digitally in a common data environment whilst streamlining workflows
This webinar is planned to be CPD accredited, so attendees can gain study points.
Director of research and innovation,
Principal Structural Engineer,
VP Strategic Development,
Ike Ijeh (Chair)
There's more information available on the registration website.