Advertisement

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Happy Holidays from Revit Add-ons, Plus Bunk Bed Plans (Update #2)

We'll be away this week and next while I'm building some swanky bunk beds with wraparound shelves for my young twin sons for Christmas, and for the Christmas and New Years holidays week.

Bunk beds with wraparound shelves

Update #1, December 25, 2017 – The Christmas build of my sons' bunk beds was a success!



Update #2, January 2, 2018 – I've posted an article on my Identical Daddy blog that discusses the evolution of my bunk bed design, and have included links to the construction plans in PDF format, and another to the source files in Revit 2018 format (naturally).

We'll return early next year with our popular year-in-review article. We always look forward to that look back!

We here at Revit Add-ons wish you and yours a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, and a Happy New Year! May there be peace on Earth and health and prosperity for all.

Your editor
Tim
December 21, 2017
Seattle, WA
USA

5 comments:

Tom said...

Great looking bed, is it possible to share the plans ?

Tim Grimm said...

Thanks for asking. Yes I will, after I make some minor tweaks to the plans to reflect the way I built them. I'll try to get that done today.

Tim Grimm said...

I've posted the plans. Links in the article above. I hope this helps!

Tom said...

Thank you Tim ! great work

Tim Grimm said...

Thanks Tom!